Temporary Car Park Survey Attendant Required - NHS
Hospital Car Park Survey Attendant
*Please note this is not a Car Park Attendant role*
Travelling: You may be required to work between two Hospital sites which are a 15 minute drive from each other
Job Type: Temporary
Working days and hours: 6am to 1pm, Monday to Friday but we may also required weekend cover.
Monday to Friday: £9.77 paye including Holiday Pay
If weekends are worked, they will be paid at the following rate:
Saturday: £12.73 paye including Holiday Pay
Sunday: £15.63 paye including Holiday Pay
Uniform: Hi- vis vest will be provided by the trust and they will just need to wear black trousers, white shirt and sturdy foot wear
- Standard DBS
- Candidates to be happy on feet to work 12 hour shifts from 6am to 6pm
- Available to work Monday to Sunday
- Must be fluent in English - Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good numerical skills in order to count cars coming in and out of Hospital premises
- Counting vehicles coming in and out of car parks and hospital premises
- Making notes and completing information of the number of cars coming in and leaving the car parks
- Completing surveys with individuals coming in and out of the car parks
- Checking if individuals coming into the car parks are staff, patients or visitors
- Giving general advice on car parking and directions of the hospital
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'