******YOU MUST HOLD A CURRENT DBS TO FULFILL THIS ROLE******
Leading Children's Charity requires a Fundraising Campaigns Assistant to support the Fundraising Campaigns team on necessary aspects of organising, promoting and delivering fundraising campaigns.
- Provide support to the Campaign Fundraising Team to help deliver on ambitious income and participation targets for our campaigns
- Ensure ways of working demonstrate trust, empowerment, accountability, community and cost effectiveness
- Develop understanding of and comply with my clients policies
- Other such tasks as may be required within the grade of the role
- Secure GIK advertising space for our campaigns
- Explore and approach community partners to enhance campaigns
- Assist with Supporter Care enquiries and complaints
- Monitor campaign inboxes and oversee quality control of responses to supporters
- Maintain internal systems and provide a high level of customer service to internal and external enquiries
- Manage fundraising pack returns and ensure all communications with supporters are recorded on our database
- Support the team at events where needed
- Support with social media monitoring and response
- General team administrative help including setting up meetings, printing agendas and taking minutes
The ideal candidate will hold a current DBS, be immediately available and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will also be highly organised, with strong written and verbal communication skills. This is a temporary role, for 3 months, paying £11.50 per hour.
If you don't hear from me within 7 days, please understand on this occasion, your cv hasn't been successful.