Temporary Call Scheduler - Garston - £10 per hour
Inspections / Scheduling Administrator
£10.00 per hour
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT POSITION. SALARY WILL BE £18,000 - £21,000pa.
The main purpose of the role is to plan, arrange, schedule and co-ordinate inspection visits for assessors, and book travel arrangements for assessors as required, supply reports and resolve queries. The role involves a high volume of receiving incoming, and making outgoing calls, working on a variety of PC systems, and handling a range of administration tasks.
It is a busy, varied role. Main duties include:
- Planning , arranging and scheduling inspection / assessment visits
- Providing an efficient link between clients, technical assessors and customers
- Updating the database with planned visits, amending and updating to ensure all information kept is always accurate.
- Handling incoming enquiries, resolving queries and dealing with any potential queries relevant to the visit.
- Providing a strong administrative service including reporting as required.
The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills both written and verbal. Be calm and confident in dealing with a varied workload and at all times working in accordance with written procedures. Good IT skills essential for this role. If you would like to apply for this please do send your CV to us.
- Communication Skills
- Pc Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job