This is an exciting temporary opportunity to join our small team within our call centre. This role has the potential to be a longer term role and will potentially give the succesful applicant and excellent starting point within the company.
Kick Start your career now by clicking apply,
Get to the front of the que by completing a video interview here getInvitation/1881
The role’s purpose is to contact customers and advise that they are owed monies as a result of overpaying their repayment plans. You will make contact and make arrangements for that refund to be paid.
The main responsibilities are:
- Support delivery of the credit balance refund project.
- Issue refund letters to in credit customers
- Follow up initial letters, including outbound dialling including the use of the dialler
- Answer customer calls and update a central Refund Log and complete the details
- Mailing confirmation letters and refund cheques.
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Resilient and able to deal with potential customer disputes
- Team player
- Be able to pick up new skills quickly and work independently.
Problems faced will be routine customer queries.
The role has a direct impact in complying with FCA regulations
The role will require collaborative working across all Operations departments and finance to ensure the right outcomes are met.