Juice Cheltenham are delighted to be supporting a well-established company in their search for a temporary, experienced call centre agent.
This is a fantastic opportunity based in a fast-paced, friendly environment dealing with a high volume of callers. The role is 100% phone based and the right candidate will have one to two year’s call centre experience and be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Main duties will include:
- Proven ability to deal calmly, patiently and politely with a very high volume of customers on the telephone
- Proven administrative office skills with excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills
- An ability to learn quickly
- Highly motivated, positive, confident, enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- IT literacy fully competent with Microsoft Word, Outlook Express, data input, (CRM would be a bonus)
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of a Grade C in 5 GCSES, including Maths and English, and a degree for a UK University is also desirable.
Please not that this is a 3-4 week's assignment.
If you are immediately available, please get in touch with Pippa today at Juice Cheltenham!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job