An opportunity has arisen for a temporary position of Buyer in a growing organisation. This role will be concerned with procuring electrical goods direct from manufacturers and has the opportunity to go permanent following a three month period.
Our client are a leader in their field and this position of Temporary Buyer is an addition to their team. Based near Chesterfield this organisation has a positive outlook for the future having won an abundance of new contracts.
The key responsibilities of this Temporary Buyer will be to:
- Liaise directly with manufacturers to procure a range of electrical products
- Source new suppliers and negotiate contracts
- Work closely with project teams and source new components when required
Ideally the successful candidate for this position of Temporary Buyer will have:
- Previous experience procuring electrical products directly from manufacturers
- A strong work ethic and the desire to develop the procurement function
- The ability to start immediately or within a week
- Proven achievements relating to cost savings and SRM.
£30,000 - £40,000 (pro-rata for 3 months)