BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a well-known, award winning business based in the North Tyneside area with the recruitment of a Business & Procurement Assistant, initially on a fixed term contract for six months.
Working alongside the Head of Procurement, the successful candidate will hold a variety of responsibilities, ensuring that all of the necessary administration is completed with regards to supply chain, stock and logistics.
Applicants should be available at short notice, be able to commit to the full duration of the contract and will have worked in a similar supply chain role previously.
- Add standard requirements to internal system for pricing and vendor detail
- Transpose approved standard purchase requisitions from internal database to Sage
- Generate block PO’s on Sage
- Transpose 3rd party purchase requisitions from excel spreadsheet to Sage
- Mail out Purchase Orders and get order confirmations and delivery dates back.
- Manage the administration of sending out of new vendor documents, chase and receive documents back and enter detail onto vendor excel spreadsheet(s).
- Add new vendors to Sage
- Manage the administration of pro forma’s, enter onto excel log sheet
- Manage the administration of CAPA, enter onto excel log sheet
- Assist with Goods in and out (printing labels, mailing to arrange pick-ups)
- Assist with stock management
- Other adhoc duties including: booking travel arrangements with management company
- Experienced supply chain assistant who has worked in a similar role
- IT literate, ability to use Microsoft office and other bespoke systems
- Good levels of communication - this role will involve liaising with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to commute to the North Tyneside area on a daily basis
- This is a fixed term contract - initially for six months
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer
- Purchase Orders
- Supply Chain