This Temporary Bookkeeper role is based for a leading organisation in the not for profit and charities sector in central Milton Keynes. Looking for someone to take responsibility for purchase ledger, sales ledger and bank reconciliations and to work closely with the new Head of Finance to clear a current backlog on a bespoke accounting system
This Nationally leading Not for profit and charities sector organisation have a reputation of leading from the front in the services they provide nation wide. With a new finance function they are looking for a Temporary Bookkeeper to come in at short notice and add value as soon as possible to the purchase and sales ledger processes.
Temporary Bookkeeper main duties and responsibilities;
- Assisting producing accounts to trial balance
- VAT returns
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist the head of finance with ad hoc finance duties to clear the current backlog
Temporary Bookkeeper experience and characteristics required;
- Prior strong bookkeeping experience along with purchase and sales ledger experience
- double entry bookkeeping knowledge
- immediately available or on 1 weeks notice period maximum
- Locally based and commutable without parking on site
- able to work as part of a team and on your own
- the desire to input into the improvement of the finance function
Competitive package along with an opportunity to progress into a permanent position
- sales ledger
- purchase ledger
- bank reconciliation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'