Temporary Beverage Analyst / Editor
Job Title: Temporary Beverage Analyst/Editor
Rate of Pay: £10
Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Are you highly analytical and good at interpreting data? Then we have the perfect role for you.
As a Temporary Beverage Analyst/Editor you will be validating complex data sets and analysing market drivers and trends across several countries around the globe. You will be working closely with research consultants to ensure data trends are backed up with insightful and value-added analysis and opinion.
Working as part of a team to ensure all reports are produced within their allotted deadlines as efficiently as possible, flagging potential risks or issues in a timely manner
Proofing and editing text to ensure the reports are written in clear and concise English and data trends are correct and accurate
Providing feedback to consultants in the form of action points which help to improve the report quality the following year
- Minimum 2:2 degree or appropriate relevant experience
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to write good quality text within a limited timespan
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Enjoys a mixture of routine and dynamic tasks
- Good time management skills and can work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be available to work the full temporary contract with minimum holidays booked
- Flexible working hours
- Minimum of 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and work experience for the Temporary Beverage Analyst/Editor role, then please apply today or get in touch with our Basingstoke branch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"