Our client, a successful business based in Bath, are looking for a Temporary Banking Assistant to join their team.
- Rolling and posting the Bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Delivering fully reconciled Bank Recs for all assigned bank accounts to deadline on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with the Local Finance Team to resolve queries and with Takings ensuring any banking process issues are picked up and resolved
- Timely and accurate setup and payment of all payment runs to deadline.
- Requesting DD References for all new DD set ups and unknown DD payments timely and accurate set up and payment of all client refund requests
- Resolve and escalate uncleared cheque and cash payments to the local finance team and European FD, as required.
- Utilising the OA and eBis system and reporting tools to improve the information provided to the local finance teams.
- Assisting the Senior Management Accountant and AP & Takings Supervisor as required.
- Work with the relevant SSC team members to ensure clean reporting and sets of accounts are provided each month
- Being proactive in issue identification and resolution.
- Any other tasks as directed
In return the client is offering a salary of £23,970 on a Temporary 3- 6 month basis.
If you have previous banking experience and are AAT qualified (not essential) then please send me your CV today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job