Temporary Band 5 Management Accountant Required
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work with an NHS Organisation based in West Sussex. The Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting the finance team through year end. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to build on existing accounting experience within the healthcare sector.
The main duties of these roles include:
- Support with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support the production of timely and accurate financial and management information to budget managers
- Maintain the financial systems within Oracle, maintaining and revising the hierarchies, the authorisations, cost centre and other analysis codes
- Assist in the production of reports to support the board and executive committee reports, including reconciling the trial balance to the financial ledger and financial reports
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Previous NHS Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate excel skills
The rate offered by the client is between £14-18 per hour, and is commensurate of relevant experience. The role is a temporary role for a 3 month period.
For details on this or any other role please contact Samuel Gafre or Scott Davies on or email
Venn Group operates as both an employment business and an employment agency