Role: Temporary Audio Typist/Legal Secretary
Salary: 8.50 per hour
Hours: Between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 2 weeks Temporary Contract
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary or Audio Typist? Are you looking for a busy and varied role? If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful law firm in Bradford.
Our client is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their business on a full time Temporary basis to start ASAP. The hours of work are 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday.
You would be responsible for:
- Answering Phones
- Audio Typing
- Typing letters, statements and other documents
- Liaising with Clients, Prosecution, Solicitors and the Courts
- Preparing Briefs
- Arranging prison visits
- Filing and general admin duties
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous audio typing experience is essential; preferably within a Criminal Law firm
- Excellent communication skills, a Strong customer focus with a high standard of service
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Computer literate with experience in Word and Excel
Location: This role would suit anyone who lives in Bradford, Shipley, Halifax and Leeds.
To take your first step in securing this position, please apply online. You will be contacted within 48 hours if you have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job