This role is assisting the Accountant with the following tasks:
• Assisting with the monthly management accounts preparation
• Variance analysis
• Assist with year end statutory accounts preparation
• Assist with preparation of annual budgets
• Managing accounting for AHT subsidiaries
• Assisting with the purchase ledger and accounts assistant work
• Grant finance administration, including assisting with costings for grants & contract research projects
• Investment administration
• Identify need for and assist with development of new systems / policies / procedures
• Fixed Asset Work
• Management of Cash Management accounts module including bank reconciliation's
• Internal Charges & cost allocations
• Processing of accruals and prepayments
The successful applicant for this role will also be required to undertake mundane finance tasks including purchase ledger, sales ledger and other finance admin tasks.
Ideally the successful candidate will be studying towards a qualification, qualified by experience and have experience of working in a similar role. Experience of Sage packages is desirable.
Candidates must be switched on, driven, able to priorities their workload, deal with a demanding task list and be organised. Strong systems and excel skills are essential.
The company offer free on site parking.
Please note the business are looking for a quick turnaround with a start date so candidates who are immediately available are welcomed to apply today!
For more information on this role please give me a call on .