Temporary Assembly Technician based in Ely
We are looking for a confident Assembly Technician to join our client based in Ely for 3 months.
Duties will include:
- The assembly of a wide range of sensor, instrument and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Soldering and wiring
- Some test processes
- Following documented work instructions and ensuring you meet specific quality requirements
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
The qualities we are looking for in the successful applicant are:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Administrative experience would be useful
Previous soldering and/or electro-mechanical experience in a busy manufacturing background would be preferable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months
Hourly rate: Competitive
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.