Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Wednesday 14th March 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temporary Assembly Operative
£8.00 per hour
Monday - Friday
7.30am-4.30pm (with optional overtime)
Carlton Recruitment is currently seeking an Assembly Operative to join a very friendly team based in Wandsworth.
The work includes:
- Assembly in a factory environment as part of an assembly line team
- Machine work
- Using tools and chemicals, and occasional heavy lifting.
- A part of the job is maintaining cleanliness and adhering to health and safety
- Training will be given for all tasks
- Previous knowledge of factory work or working on an assembly line is considered an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Skills in soldering and general assembly are considered an advantage
- The candidate must be able to read and understand technical drawings and documents
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.