SALARY: £8.75 per hour
JOB TITLE: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: NEAR EAST KILBRIDE
CONTRACT TYPE: TEMPORARY
We're teaming up with this interesting and exciting client to recruit an Office Administrator who will be a play a key role in the success of the business and the development of the team. This role is based within the Finance Team who will provide full training on the systems used.
Due to the location of this role, your own transport is required.
An example of some day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Communicating with clients using all platforms (phone, email, post etc)
- Updating internal systems with invoices and matching PO numbers
- Ensuring filing is kept up to date
- General office support/admin duties
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Administration Skills
- Impeccable Organisation Skill
- Self Motivation & Initiative
- Great Communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
What you'll get:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'