My client is looking for an HR Administrator starting immediatley on a short-term temporary contract to assist their HR Team based in the Chelmsford area for 6 - 8 Weeks.
An up to date DBS is required.
Duties for Temporary HR Administrator
• Sending out a high volume of letters/emails
• Processing and administering responses
• Logging relevant information on internal CRM/data capture
• Other project related administration work
Experience and profile for Temporary HR Administrator
• Proven strong administration background
• HR Administration experience
• Experience with data capture & processing
• Previous experience working with confidential information
• High level attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Use initiative
• Good all-round Microsoft office skills and CRM usage
Please contact Lorraine @ rayment-recruitment if you would like more details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'