An excellent opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join our client based in Shrivenham, near Watchfield.
The ideal Administrator will possess strong written and verbal communication skills be a team player and have an outgoing, bubbly personality.
Administrator Key Responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Data entry and manage CRM Database
- Professionally answering phone calls and emails efficiently
- Providing adhoc administrative support to the wider team when required
- Monitoring office supplies stock level and replenishing when needed
Graduate Administrator Essential Skills include:
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of one year's experience in a similar customer service / administrative role
- Well presented with a professional manner
You must be available to start immediately.