My Client, a well established catering supplier based in London is looking for a experienced Administrator to join their dynamic team on a Temporary - Permanent basis.
This is a full administrative support position which will go permanent for the successful Candidates after a 12 week temporary period.
The position is full time Monday - Friday and offers a very rewarding hourly rate.
THE JOB ROLE brief of duties
• Liaising with Clients and Customers.
• Reviewing and Updating all information, data and records.
• General administration duties where required, including photocopying, collating, laminating, filing, typing and data entry
• Accounts based data entry.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Strong numerical skills.
• Ability to prioritise own workload and work under pressure.
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook.
• High attention to detail is essential •
For More Information Contact:
Lizzy Jones - Commercial Consultant
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job