The polkadotfrog team are recruiting for an Administrator to work in a projects team for a life sciences company based South of Cambridge.
They’re looking for someone who can start as soon as possible for a 2 month temporary contract with the opportunity that the position potentially could go permanent.
You will be reporting into the Project Manager, providing administrative support across the Capital Projects team’s activities and functions.
Typical Duties Include:
- Updating and issuing monthly reports to the Projects Director and Project Manager
- Booking training for employees and contractors
- Organisation and administration of meetings
- Taking messages, answering or filtering e-mails
- Filing documents and providing support for minor projects tasks
Candidate Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate in particular with Microsoft products
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload
- Previous Administration experience
It would be desirable in the candidate had previous experience in minute-taking, but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Calum Steel asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.