Pier are assisting an IT company with their search for a strong Office Administrator to start asap on a temporary basis. This role will be for approximately a month but could be extended. This company are based in the centre of Hove and are close to shops, cafes, bars and restaurants as well as having great access to public transport.
This is a full time role, working Monday-Friday within office hours. This company are expanding and offer a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Providing high level and accurate support to various members of the office and the team as a whole
- Data entry
- Communicating across departments
- Have experience within a similar position
- Demonstrates strong administration, customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy a busy, fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good time keeping and prioritising skills
- Enjoy providing a high level of support for a team as well as customers/clients
- Be flexible and happy to take on a range of responsibilities and tasks
- Be enthusiastic, positive and pro-active
- Be computer literate and confident with all Microsoft applications including Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is available at short notice, looking for aprox. one month's work and who is positive, accurate and a strong administrator.
This role is full time, Monday - Friday and I spaying £9 - £10 per hour depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job