This is a temporary assignment (ongoing for approximately 6months), working for friendly, well established company in Epsom.
- Ensuring all details are given to the engineers when booking installation notifications
- Ensure invoicing for completing before the month end
- Ensure all amendments on invoicing paperwork are amended on SAP
- Helping with the renewal process ensuring that they are sent out to customers
- Ensure that the engineers are provided with all relevant contract information each month
- Answering telephone calls from customers and staff and deal with the enquiry
- Book Installation callouts on SAP on receipt of an email from the team
- Creating the engineers monthly maintenance job
- Input the details for both installation and maintenance visit to the engineer diaries
- Invoice all service work and make any amendments to contracts on receipt of paperwork
- Assist with collating information for the month renewal
- Update the contracts with the yearly increase and arrange for the renewals to be sent
- Previous administration / office experience is essential
- Previous experience within service environment would be preferred
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Able to organise own work pattern
- Ability to work as a team member but also to be able to complete a task set alone
- Must be able to demonstrate very good organisational skills
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast paced environment
- Based in Epsom
- £10.50 per hour
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Full training provided
- Temporary contract - initially 6 months
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Optima Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Due to the high level of applications that we are receiving, we can only respond to successful candidates.
- Customer Service
- Service Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job