Role: Temporary Administrator, initially 3 months
Salary: £8 - £10 per hour
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Are you a recent Graduate/school leaver looking to develop your Administration skills? Do you have a helpful and organised nature? Are you happy to work in a varied role and get involved in different areas of a company? If yes, then please read on!
Our client, a growing business based in Potters Bar, is looking for an ambitious graduate/school leaver to join their team on a temporary basis as an Office Administrator. This well-established business is a leading name in their industry and requires a professional individual who can maintain their excellent reputation.
What will I do as the Administrator?
- Undertake general office administration tasks
- Handle incoming calls and forward/take messages when necessary
- Greet visitors
- Handle incoming emails
- Maintain database and perform data entry tasks
Am I right for the Administrator role?
- Recent graduate/school leaver
- Ambitious and self motivated personality
- Some existing Administration experience which you are keen to develop
- IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Telephone Manner
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job