Express Recruitment are delighted to be working with a reputable client based in the Retford area of Nottinghamshire. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support a sensitive department. Our client is looking for a candidate who has strong knowledge of The Data Protection Act, alongside the ability to monitor financial records.
- Provide general advice to customers and businesses, including resolving customer issues
- Manage databases and record information relating to finance and staffing
- Undertake basic financial management tasks including processing orders
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and events and taking minutes
- Book venues and issuing invitations for various events
- Support a busy reception desk with general meet and greet
- Previous administration experience essential
- Basic knowledge of financial processes preferred
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
- Good inputting skills, to include MS Excel
- Professional telephone manner
Salary: c£7.50 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm/ Part time hours may be considered for exceptional candidate
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.