- Handling invoices both in the UK and overseas
- Updating excel spreadsheets to track the transfers of funds and invoice payments
- Carrying out FCA admin work to ensure the company is fully compliant
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Extensive travel arrangements and diary management
- Must be educated to GCSE / A Level equivalent level
- Good knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate typing
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Based in Cobham
- £10.00 - £12.00ph
- Must be a car driver
- 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Starting ASAP
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Optima Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Due to the high level of applications that we are receiving, we can only respond to successful candidates.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office