We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator to join an award winning law firm in central Bristol for an initial duration of one month,
Working within the Plots Conveyancing team you will provide full administration support.
Duties will include:
• Dealing with all plot sale reservations received from developer clients.
• Ensuring that plot sale reservation forms are processed quickly and efficiently through the case management system.
• Responsible for initial letters sending out sale contracts and accompanying documentation
• Liaising with sales consultants of developer clients regarding the receipt/content of reservation forms
• Dealing with enquiries from developer client, buyers' solicitors and colleagues regarding reservations
• Ensuring that standard documentation is kept up to date.
• Providing administration support for the plot sales team according to operational demands.
• Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook)
• Good time management and diary management
• Excellent Team Player with the flexibility to work on a wide range of tasks supporting the wider Plots team.
• Essential to be organised and be able to prioritise work
• Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
The start date is Friday 16th February. Salary £16,500 - £17,000