A fantastic opportunity for a Front of House Receptionist has become available. Our client is well respected Finance company based in the city of London and they are looking for a switched on, professional and well presented candidate to join the team. This role will keep the right candidate on their toes and their tasks will vary from day to day, making it a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding position.
JOB ROLE: 1 Month temporary contract
JOB TYPE: Temporary
HOURS: 08:00 - 17:30 with a 1 hour break each day
SALARY: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Professional, corporate and sociable environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Meeting and greeting VIP visitors and clients
- Maintaining the office supplies including stationary
- Assisting with branch events
- Multiple telephone line management, constant email communication and heavy data entry
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative tasks as needed
- Arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms and preparing board rooms
- Ensuring a clean and tidy office, including the reception area
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate filing system
- Copying and scanning, as needed.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST have experience within a corporate receptionist role previously
- Driven, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Friendly, well-presented and professional
- Organised and well-spoken
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to take own initiative
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels -
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.