Our client a small, warm and friendly family run construction company based on the outskirts of Reading are looking for a Temporary maternity cover Office Administrator.
- Dealing with customers enquiries via the phone and email
- Organising and co-ordinating contractors
- Obtaining quotes and to ensure the most competitive prices from suppliers
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Responsible for company vehicles ensuring MOT and tax is up to date
- All administration such as filing, ordering office stationary, making sure the office runs smoothly
The suitable candidate would possess the following
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Happy to work in a small team for a family run business
- Be extremely organised and able to plan and manage time
- Ideally have worked in the construction industry
- Have Administration experience
- Confident on MS applications such as Excel and Outlook
- A full UK driving (no access to the location via public transport so must drive with own car)
- Possess strong initiative, able to prioritise work load.
This is a temporary position to start on Monday 5th February and to last for 7 months plus so the candidate must be available immediately and flexible to work on-going. The pay rate is £9.50ph.
Please apply via CV
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.