Express Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Support Administrator to work for a busy commercial office, within a large Loughborough based organisation.
This is a temporary role, looking to continue for a minimum of 1 month, however future opportunities may be available for the right candidate.
- Answering telephones, and transferring to the relevant personnel.
- Carrying out general office administration duties
- Responding to any queries coming into the department, taking messages if required.
- Typing a range of correspondence, such as; letters, emails and internal correspondence.
- Using Computer Packages, such as; MS Office and a bespoke database.
- Filing and archiving confidential documents.
- Printing, scanning and faxing information.
- Previous office administration or customer services experience.
- IT skills, to include full MS Office suite.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Enhanced DBS Check desirable.
Hours: FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLE.
Salary: c£9.00-11.00 per hour
APPLY NOW - IMMEDIATE START ESSENTIAL!!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.