Success Recruit are currently working with a client in the public sector based in Witham who are looking for a temporary administrator to start as soon as possible on an ongoing basis.
Our client is looking for someone who will be happy working in a team, confident making outgoing & taking incoming calls and is able to complete all administration tasks to deadlines.
The person will be expected to:
• Have excellent attention to detail & good PC skills
• Have a professional telephone manner
• Be organised and ensure all administrative tasks are completed to deadlines
The person will be rewarded with:
• A small friendly team
• Full training to be provided
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Temporary Administrator / Customer Service Advisor will be to provide support to the administration team.
• Calling to arrange deliveries and collections
• Scanning and filling
• Keeping files up to date with accurate information
• Answering incoming calls
• General ad hoc support as and when required
Starting Salary: £8.25p/h
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:24am - 5pm
Friday 8:24am - 4pm