£12.00 per hour
Our client requires a strong administrator who is available immediately to work supporting the IT Project Team for at least 3 months
- To give administrative support to the IT project team in the delivery of a business critical project.
- To ensure proper flow documentation as required during the phases of the project.
- To attend various meetings and capture actions, minutes and deliverables.
- To arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning room requirements.
- To manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- To assists in planning and arranging events
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed Interacts with Project team, 3rd parties and IT teams to progress requests and actions
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
Office Administrator Skills
- Prior Administration Experience;
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Ability to Work Without Supervision;
- Excellent Time Management Skills;
- Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs;
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills;
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information;
- Strong Record Keeping Skills;
- Ability to Multitask
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job