Hourly rate: £8.70 per hour
Duration: Ongoing with the possibility of progressing to permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Administrator to join a busy team based in Waterbeach.
The successful candidate will carry out a variety of administrative duties including creation of documents, downloading data and uploading completion documents on completion of the job.
In addition, you will be assisting the team in booking appointments and visits.
- Ensuring the correct H&S documentation is received
- Data entry including updating of internal database system
- Downloading of existing information from client tools and systems
- Efficiently booking appointments
- Ensures all relevant documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Maintaining accurate records for the database
- Ensures internal databases are kept up to date with the latest information
- Record costings
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volume administration
- String working knowledge of IT and MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment, whilst maintaining a customer focused ethos
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using initiative to self-deliver
- Good communication (both written verbal)
- Listens to and understands customer's needs
- Sets challenging and personal goals and strives for continuous improvement
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.