Temporary Administration Assistant
Manchester City Centre
£9 - £12 per hour
I am currently recruiting for several administration vacancies for multiple Public Sector clients based across Manchester. They are temporary assignments ranging from two - six months initially to start immediately.
- General Administration duties.
- Communicating with clients and customers over the phone, via emails and face-to-face.
- Writing and responding to emails.
- Dealing with queries efficiently and effectively.
- Liaising with managers and other members of the team.
- Diary management.
- Minute taking.
- Travel and accommodation booking.
- Reception duties.
What are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate, you will have worked as an administrator in a similar role previously.
- General Admin experience.
- General reception experience.
- Previous Diary management, email management and travel booking experience.
- Ability to communicate to all levels
- Excellent IT skills (Use of Microsoft Office applications)
If you think you have the skills and experience within Administration department please apply below.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"