Temporary Admin Assistant
Starts: 16th April 2018
Ends: Friday 27th July
£8ph (37.5hrs a week) + £500 Bonus on completion
Office Angels are proud to be partnering up with RIFT Group in Ashford to recruit a number of Temps including an Admin Assistant starting ASAP. RIFT Group, the UK's leading Tax Refund Specialists are about to enter their busiest time of year and so need some extra support throughout this time. As one of the fastest growing businesses in Kent there are likely to be permanent opportunities for those candidates who shine throughout this project.
You will be working in bright modern open plan offices, close to the M20 with free parking on site. You will be joining a team of passionate, tenacious, customer service focused people.
Duties will include:
- Sorting and prioritising incoming post
- Logging outgoing post
- Scanning and filing documents
- Ensuring documents are signed and submitted on time
- Checking paperwork and speaking with clients when necessary
- Entering and updating data on the Customer Management System
To be considered for this role you must have good administration skills, have an eye for detail and a good telephone manner.
Working hours are:
9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Reasons to work here:
- Great open plan modern offices with free parking
- A supportive and fun working environment
- Monthly free fresh fruit and lunches
- Regular incentives and Fun Friday's with awards and celebrations
- Regular fund-raising and charity events
- Multi award winning business, recognised for their growth and Customer Service Excellence
- Lots of potential career opportunities
Office Angels are working exclusively with RIFT Group for this project so this could be your foot in the door with one of the leading employers in Kent.
As a Temp for Office Angels you will receive weekly pay, up to 28 days holiday, pension and additional benefits such as free eye care vouchers and discounts in a number of High Street Retailers. Office Angels are the UK's leading Office Recruitment Specialists. You will have the support of a dedicated Consultant (the average length of service in Ashford is 11 years), we are always on hand to answer any queries and will visit you on site at your assignment, we keep you updated via Text, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, timesheets are online and can be completed on your phone - no more bits of paper, we too are passionate about customer service and have recently been awarded Gold Standard - Service Excellence.
To find out more please apply online or contact Lindsay Prescott on .
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Temporary Admin Assistant