Temporary Ad-hoc Receptionist
Rate of pay: £10.00 per hour, plus holiday pay
Duration: Ad-hoc dates covering regular holidays and periods of increased work load - dates TBC
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Are you passionate about providing a high level of front of house service and do you have a strong customer service background to demonstrate this? If your answers are 'Yes' please read on.
You will be tasked with running an efficient switchboard, ensuring that callers and visitors are dealt with in a courteous manner and that internal staff requests are dealt with swiftly.
- Operating the switchboard system efficiently, ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and politely
- Welcome and register all visitors and ensure that the relevant person is informed of their arrival
- Issue relevant security passes to visitors on their arrival and retrieval of the passes on their departure
- Prepare outgoing mail for collection in the afternoon
- To perform any other relevant duties as requested
What we are looking for:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- You must understand the importance of good customer service
- Confident interacting with people of all levels
- Excellent grammatical and letter writing skills
- Intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A flexible approach to work in order to meet demands
- Self motivation and ability to use own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Diplomacy and sensitivity to highly confidential information
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire with on-site parking
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'