Have you just finished a contract?
Are you looking for your next temporary contract?
If so, please keep reading…
Accountancy Action is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to start ASAP for a 6 month contract based in Central London.
Main duties include;
- Responsible for processing expense claims
- Carry out checks on non-PO invoices/credit notes for correctness, review authorisation signatures and approval limits are within board regulations
- Matching of purchase orders with relevant invoices
- Responsible for statement reconciliations
- Liaise with management for PO queries to ensure swift resolution for invoice processing
- Correct and timely filing of documents
- Scanning of invoices as and when required
- Other duties as required
If you are immediately available and the above applies, please apply!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job