Jenson Fisher have been engaged by an established client based in Glasgow who are looking to recruit a Temporary Accounts Assistant, on a two month temporary contract, which could become permanent for the right candidate. This role will require an immediate start.
The main duties:
- Processing invoices accurately and on time
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Finance admin duties
The main requirements:
- Previous purchase ledger experience is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised with high levels of attention to detail
- Good IT skills, in particular Excel
- Numerical with good problem solving skills
To be considered you must be immediately available for interview and start and have the experience to perform the above tasks. There is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
- Purchase Ledger
- Temporary Staffing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'