My exclusive service sector client who operate on a national level are seeking an Accounts Assistant due to continued growth. This business are industry leaders within their sector and have seen a consistent success and growth year on year by developing excellent customer relationships.
My client is committed to investment in their people and supporting with development. With this in mind they are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to enhance their service delivery.
This is faced paced and exciting Accounts Assistant position for the right person and your duties will include:-
- To maintain and manage cashbook, daily bank reconciliations.
- Maintain the inter-company accounting to published timetable.
- Maintain accurate control of the fixed assets of the Company.
- Maintain accurate records of the intangible assets of the Company.
- To maintain trade debtors, ensuring day to day controls are being adhered to.
- To ensure sundry debtors are invoiced and cash collected.
- To maintain and reconcile specific balance sheet accounts.
- To maintain and reconcile the textile rental depreciation.
- To assist with management accounts.
- To provide cover, when necessary, for other Accounts Assistants.
- To maintain Management Reports.
- To undertake ad hoc reports and duties as required.
This part time position is for 25 hours per week with a salary of circa £22,000 pro rata.
If you are looking for a new and exciting Accounts Assistant opportunity and have a good understanding of accounting processes, please apply by submitting your CV or call for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'