TEMPORARY ONGOING - ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - MILTON KEYNES - IMMEDIATE START - £8.00 - £9.50ph
- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have strong admin skills?
- Do you have good attention to detail?
- Do you have experience working on systems and spreadsheets?
- Do you have experience working within accounts?
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties in a very busy fast paced environment and should have knowledge in the following skills:-
- Raising purchase orders on the in-house management system
- General office support, such as answering the telephone, handling the team post, meet and greet customers, photocopying and scanning paperwork and filing.
- Communicate with Project teams, Account Managers and Electrical Supervisor to ensure that contractors paperwork has been complete promptly and accurately
- Liaising with Project teams to ensure timely release of POs for contractors
- Dealing with contractor and agency purchase order queries
- Monitoring of PAYE engineer utilisation, reporting this to the Field Resource Manager and Finance Manager.
- Maintaining the PAYE engineer holiday spreadsheet and adding contractor holidays onto the bespoke computer system
- Collating data for weekly and monthly metric reporting
- Analysing data from vehicle tracking reports for comparison against PAYE engineer timesheets
- Maintaining contractor skills spreadsheet for Project teams
- Other ad-hoc admin duties as requested, including answering phone calls
Working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5:30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Osborne Appointments on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.