Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an industry leader based on one of Nottingham’s busiest business districts based a short distance from Nottingham City Centre. Our client needs an experienced Accounts Assistant with a basic understanding of Purchase Ledger.
This position is initially temporary to cover a busy workload, however future permanent opportunities are highly likely for keen and committed candidates looking to prove their capabilities within a busy Accounts office.
Duties to include:
- Input receipts on to bespoke system
- Reconcile bank statements, particularly BACs payments
- Assist with basic Credit Control
- Support with filing duties as required, such as statements and ledger reports
- Utilise IT systems, to include; Excel, Word, databases and accounts packages
- Accounts experience essential, knowledge of Purchase Ledger desirable
- Knowledge of SAP/Sage/Xero highly advantageous
- Confident with numerical data, accurate inputting
- Able to remain focussed in a busy office environment
- Flexible approach to work, able to handle varied workload
These offices are not easily accessible via public transport, therefore driving license and own transport highly desirable.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 30 hours
Salary: c£9.00 - 9.50 per hour D.O.E
Location: Colwick, Nottingham
Basis: Temporary, immediate start essential