Success Recruit are currently working with a security company based in North Essex who are seeking a confident Accounts Administrator to support the team with day to day duties.
The successful Temporary Accounts Administrator will have excellent attention to detail and be keen and enthusiastic to support within a varied role. It is important that the successful accounts administrator will enjoy working in a busy team.
This person will be expected to:
- Offer excellent accounting support up to book keeper level
- Be well organised and enjoy a varied position
- Have strong communication skills
This person will be rewarded with:
- Working for a well-established company
- The opportunity that the temporary requirement may result in to a permanent opportunity
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for all general accounts administration and reception duties for the business and to support other team members with administrative support when required.
- Answer all incoming calls and assist with any queries / take messages
- Inputting of purchase invoices on to sage line 50
- Logging daily deliveries
- Liaising with external accountants in preparation for year end
- Office Filing & scanning
- Supporting with accounts admin
- Data entry
The successful Accounts Administrator will be well presented and pride themselves on having a can-do attitude and helpful nature.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 / 9am - 5pm
Salary: Circa £10.00+ per hour dependant on experience
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job