Some key roles, include:
1. Preparation of budgets in the areas of responsibility as allocated by the Group Accountant.
2. Assisting the budget holders with budget monitoring.
3. Annual closedown of revenue accounts and preparation of outturn figures within allocated areas of responsibility.
4. Responsible for managing and completing elements of the bank reconciliation process as assigned by the Group Accountant and the Senior Accountants.
5. Integration of financial information from other systems into the ledger and development of new feeder files as appropriate.
6. Treasury Management.
7. Accounting for VAT.
8. Other accounting services..
The ideal candidate should ideally have AAT qualifications, aswell as experience in:
Computer-based General Ledger System
Budget and final accounts preparation
Working in local government or the public sector
Preparing and presenting reports to stakeholders.
Experience in use of E Financials
Accounting for revenue and capital expenditure and income.
Extensive experience of budget preparation and end of year closedown procedures.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'