£8.72 Per Hour
Our client, a medical facility in Canterbury, are looking for a Temperature Checker to join their team on a temporary basis to ensure the safety of patients, staff members and visitors during the Coronavirus pandemic.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week. The shift patterns can vary so you must be flexible to work weekends, early and late shifts.
The start date for this role is Sunday 20th September 2020. Applicants must hold a valid Standard DBS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking visitors temperatures at the front entrances of the premises
- Ask sets of questions and then direct visitors where they need to go within the facility
- Good communication and people skills
- Able to provide a friendly and safe welcome to all visitors
- Must be confident working in a medical environment
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'