Temperature Checker Team Leader
£10.20 (weekdays) - £11.20 (weekends) Per Hour
Hours: Thursdays 1.30pm-7.30pm & Fridays-Sundays 6.30am-5pm
Our client, a medical facility based in Canterbury, is currently looking to recruit a Temperature Checker Team Leader to work on a temporary-ongoing basis for an hourly rate of £10.20 (weekdays) - £11.20 (weekends)
The successful candidates will be responsible for.
- Day to day running of Temperature Checker team.
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Training and inducting new team members.
- Arranging cover for holidays and absences
- Be hands on with team and lead by example.
Candidate specifications include.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Confidence in the managing a large team.
- Previous supervisor experience highly desirable
Please note to be considered for this role we will need to obtain satisfactory references as well as process a DBS.
To apply for this post please call Liberty on freephone or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'