A temporary web editorial assistant is required to join a legal publisher in West Yorkshire provide support and assistance on the migration and updating of book content to website. The work involves testing online content to agreed style, schedule and deadlines. Starting ASAP until end June 2018 with extensions possible.
- Testing commentary products on website to check content and functionality (against PDF or previous online edition)
- Logging bugs in defect management software
- Triaging and retesting defects logged by offshore suppliers
- Troubleshooting issues and prioritising product loading with awareness of SLAs
- Feeding back and escalating issues as appropriate to Governance Group
Experience / skills required:
- Educated to degree level (preferably in English or Law)
- Good editorial skills including attention to detail (Essential)
- Good oral and written communication skills (Essential)
- Proactive, problem-solving approach (Essential)
- Technical aptitude and an understanding of online testing practices (Desirable)
- Strong time management skills (Desirable)
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Web Testing
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job