Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Wednesday 14th March 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Soldering Operative / Production Operative
£8.00 per hour
Monday - Friday
(8 hours shifts per day, 40 hours a week)
The role would suit a motivated individual looking to work as part of a friendly team, and looking for a career.
- Assembly of RF products - experience in fitting connectors is beneficial
- Assisting with fulfilment of production orders
- Reading and understanding production instructions
- Assisting with quality test and inspection
- Assisting with stock inventory management
- Ensure that all procedures are adhered to, to guarantee a high-quality product at all times and ensure products produced comply with quality standards.
- Liaising with other departments as required fulfilling orders and ensuring manufacturing proceeds according to the needs of the customers and the business
- Assisting in maintaining the efficient operation of the manufacturing area
- Assisting resolution of problems and implementing process improvements to gain efficiencies and reduce wastes (time, process, material) and advising on any issues or improvements
- Assisting in maintaining a clean working environment, by cleaning work areas and shop floor at regular intervals.
- Maintaining safe working environments by following relevant H&S procedures, and advising of any issues or improvements
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc work as requested by the production manager
- Previous experience in assembling parts and subassemblies
- Committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Good computer literacy and confident working with numbers - basic numeracy essential
- Solid spoken and written English
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to effectively switch between tasks
- Good time-keeping
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.