Express Recruitment are thrilled to be continually support a global leader with offices in Nottingham! Our fantastic new client will be looking to recruit multiple Processing Administrators on a 'Temp to Perm’ basis. We are hoping to meet keen and enthusiastic candidates looking to sink their teeth into a busy admin role.
Duties to include:
- Processing a high volume of confidential information on behalf of external clients
- Receiving inbound telephone calls and responding to queries
- Updating a bespoke CRM system with customer information
- Taking payment details from customers, ensuring adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Assisting with a broad range of admin tasks, to include; emails, scanning, inputting
- Previous office based work experience or graduate level education essential
- Knowledge of IT systems, quick to learn
- Professional telephone manner
- Keen and hardworking attitude
Please note, the pay rate for this position will increase substantially following 12 consecutive weeks in the temporary booking.
Apply NOW - immediate start essential!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £8.10 per hour
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Office Skills
- Telephone Manner