TEMP - PERM OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
£21,000 - £23,000 (negotiable)
8:00am-4.30pm or 9:00am-5.30pm (37.5 hrs per week)
We’re recruiting on behalf of a small but fast paced leadership and communications organisation who deliver tailor-made training and development programmes to over 100 clients. This role is to start as soon as possible on a temp to perm basis.
Purpose of the Job:
You will be part of a small Client Services Team who ensure the smooth and professional running of training events as well as the day-to-day administration of the office. You will be responsible for providing proactive and comprehensive training administration whilst maintaining exceptional customer service. Liaising with Account Managers, the training team and clients you will coordinate all aspects of the workshop booking and post-event process.
With just seven people currently working in the office this is a great opportunity for someone who thrives on having responsibility and autonomy. You will be a big cog in a small wheel where you can see exactly how you contribute to the success of the business.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Be the main contact for clients, trainers and account managers
- Sending accurate booking contracts to clients for workshops
- Logistics management; liaising with agencies to organise travel and accommodation for trainers in the UK and overseas
- Maintaining updated and accurate training calendar
- Communicating accurate and timely confirmation details to trainers
- Coordinating pre-work profiling; ordering profiles and participant guides
- Precision design and production of workshop materials including proof reading, printing, collating and shipping
- Inputting data and promptly sending reports to clients, trainers and Account Managers
- Sending pre- and post-workshop emails
- Email management for self and absent colleagues
- Maintenance of trainer contracts and database
- Maintenance and tracking of training equipment
- CRM database management Stock and supplier management
- Experience of managing busy, simultaneous projects with exceptional planning and organisational skills, juggling a variety of tasks and pressures, prioritising and delegating as appropriate
- A desire for autonomy, to work independently with initiative as well as being part of a team
- Experience of working to tight, often inflexible deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail and good written English
- Proactive and positive approach, thriving on having ownership of tasks
- Procedural approach to work with a desire to improve processes
- A flexible approach to help out and "muck in"
- Discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive client information
- A good sense of humour at all times
- Understanding of how small businesses work is advantageous
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Administration Duties
- Organisational Skills
- Travel Arrangements
- Event Coordination