Express Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a highly reputable organisation based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre. Our client is currently looking for a professional and hard-working candidate to join their friendly operations and facilities team, working in their modern, 'state of the art’ offices.
The ideal candidate will provide a high level of administrative support to the Operations Manager, such as the coordination of services within the organisation.
- Assist with management of Health and Safety regulations within the organisation
- Set up processes for internal employees to include IT log-in’s and passwords
- Answer general queries via telephone and email on behalf of Operations Manager
- Manage all facilities duties, to include stock management and reception cover
- Co-ordinate administrative tasks , distributing to colleagues within the organisation
- Facilities/Operations experience essential
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Communication skills, liaising at all levels
- Knowledge of Health and Safety management
- Excellent organisational skills
APPLY NOW - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Basis: Temp to Perm
Salary: c£16,000-18,000 D.O.E
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future. If your skills aren’t quite right for this role, don’t worry! We have a whole host of other great vacancies and our talented team would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job