Our client requires an outstanding Marketing Executive to work within their training facility based in Westminster and paying £24,500 to start ASAP. They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, has a 'can do' attitude is keen to test and learn newly acquired marketing skills in a prestigious environment. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and keen interest in marketing and sales as well as a professional understanding of the importance of marketing and sales in business development. Have good research skills and a 'customer and new business discovery focus'. Possess the raw foundations talents of a potential senior sales executive which are confident telephone manner, highly organised, with fast and accurate administrative skills (knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel).Possess a high level of integrity, is courteous, well mannered and capable of developing a good sense of loyalty to the company, be as comfortable dealing with high profile trainers and clients as they are will dealing with essential suppliers of trade services. Training is a fast-moving business in which initiative, intelligence, quick thinking, corporate awareness and good inter-personal skills is essential. A team player with a strong work ethic who is like a 'sponge' is keen to soak up the experience of working within an entrepreneurial and political environment would suit this role perfectly.
Junior Events & Marketing Executive would be expected to have the ability to:
- Deal with incoming calls, emails from existing clientele and other potential customers, assisting in processing course bookings and registration, taking messages, sending email correspondence
- Assist in the research and imputing of our business database
- Making calls to existing customers as part of our on-going Marketing Campaign; which include warm telesales call to existing customers
- Assist in Internet Market Research, identifying new and potential customers opportunities as well as contributing fully to email and general marketing & sales campaigns
- Interest in assisting the development of our Twitter page, our YouTube channel. Coming up with creative PR ideas using video to inform and entice customer interest in the brand.
- Assist in the artistic development and production of Parli-training's Marketing & PR Material, including PowerPoint Presentations, sales & marketing literature and promotional material, flyers, brochures, cards, posters
- Assist in the development of our new Room Hire service which will entails sending correspondence and calling and booking in viewings for potential clients
- Assist in the daily events co-ordination of all training courses, greeting customer, creating training packs, ordering catering, liaising with new visitors to our office space. Taking group photos of delegates, posting positive comment on twitter, updating our database with new information given to us on the course evaluation sheets.
- Assist in the procurement of Contracts with existing Contracts. Visiting clients giving presentations and selling the key attribute of the company's specialist service to clients. To serve as an ambassador for the brand selling directly, serving as the main point of contact at International business exhibitions within the Middle East and Canada.
- Client visits (Contact Strategy) - the role will involve making clients visits within the UK to our current extensive list of illustrious clientele. This will involve visiting established contacts in the City, Whitehall and Edinburgh as well as researching and completing procurement documents - On-going assistance and training will be provided for this high level task.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "MARKETING" "EVENTS" "ASSISTANT" "OFFICE ASSISTANT" "MEETINGS" "MEETING ROOM HIRE" "SALES" "TELESALES" "SUPPORT"